As one of the longest-running Hip Tributes, Little Bones from Ottawa has been 'young and hip' for close to 30 years. While we are happy to be 'working in a New Orleans world', we are also known for our renditions of classic Neil Young.
We had an awesome time at past festivals including:
- 2017 in Brampton on Canada Day with Yukon Blonde & Big Wreck
- With Trooper at the 2017 Hanmer Valley East days & then Mattawa Voyageur Days
- A triple-header 2018 Canada day in Woodbine Park, Wasaga Beach, Bradford
- 2018 Spencerville Fair with Sass Jordan
- 2019 SummerFest in Saint-Leonard, New Brunswick
What has not been so cool is the COVID19 shut down for live music.
We were happy to be back from the virtual-only 2020 & 2021 shows. After performing songs from The Hip for over 30 years, it was hard to slow down! It's great to be back!
April 1 The Overflow Taproom (8 pm) - SOLD OUT
June 9 Orleans Craft Beer Fest (6 pm)
August 12 Campbellford Fair (9 pm)