As one of the longest-running Hip Tributes, Little Bones from Ottawa has been 'young and hip' for 27+ years. While we are happy to be 'working in a New Orleans world', we are also known for our renditions of classic Neil Young.
We had an awesome time at past festivals including:
- 2017 in Brampton on Canada Day with Yukon Blonde & Big Wreck
- With Trooper at the 2017 Hanmer Valley East days & then Mattawa Voyageur Days
- A triple-header 2018 Canada day in Woodbine Park, Wasaga Beach, Bradford
- 2018 Spencerville Fair with Sass Jordan
- 2019 SummerFest in Saint-Leonard, New Brunswick
What has not been so cool is the COVID19 shut down for live music.
We were happy to be back from the virtual-only 2020 & 2021 shows. After performing songs from The Hip for over 30 years (27 as Little Bones), it was hard to slow down! Now in 2022, we are back!
April 23 The Overflow Taproom (8 pm)
June 9 Orleans Craft Beer Festival (8 pm)
July 1 Petawawa Civic Center Days (7 pm)
July 23 Warkworth Music Fest (3:30-5 pm)
Sep 10 Renfrew Fair
Oct 14 Fully Completely 30th - The Overflow Taproom (8 pm)
Dec 10 The Joint (Hard Rock) at Rideau Carleton Casino (9 pm)